If your facility accepts liquid industrial by-products (formerly liquid industrial waste) from a waste generator in Michigan you must be aware of the new – as of March 2016 – requirement to report this activity to the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality (MDEQ). This webinar provided by the MDEQ will address the following:
- What waste streams must be managed as a liquid industrial by-product?
- What liquid industrial by-products are excluded from annual reporting?
- What are the handling requirements of a facility receiving liquid industrial by-products from off-site?
- What are the reporting requirements of a facility receiving liquid industrial by-products from off-site?
The scheduled webinar time will include a presentation of information and time to answer your questions.
This webinar should be attended by any facility in Michigan that receives liquid industrial by-products from off-site and wouldn’t be a bad idea for those facilities that generate the liquid industrial by-products.
- To register for the MDEQ webinar: MDEQ Liquid Industrial By-products Reporting Webinar
- For questions about registration: Alana Berthold / 517.284.6854 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- If interested in more information about receiving facility reporting for liquid industrial by-products: MDEQ Liquid Industrial By-Products Reporting
What about me? I’m a waste generator in Michigan and I think I generate a liquid industrial waste – I mean a liquid industrial by-product – do you have anything for me? Sure: MDEQ Non-Hazardous Liquid Industrial By-Products Generator Requirements Guidance
If you generate a hazardous waste you may have to provide training for your Hazardous Waste Personnel. I can provide the training required by both the USEPA and the MDEQ. RCRA Training can be at your location or delivered as a live webinar. Contact me to schedule your training.