Sent from an iPhone: All hazmat shipping papers will have a emergency number true or false?
Me: Except for a very few specific exemptions, true.
- A hazmat that is excepted from the shipping paper requirement.
- A material properly classified and shipped as an ORM-D.
Like this article?
No marketing emails!
- A hazmat shipped as a limited quantity.
- Materials properly described under the following shipping names:
- Battery powered equipment
- Battery powered vehicle
- Carbon dioxide, solid
- Castor bean
- Castor flake
- Castor meal
- Castor pomace
- Consumer commodity
- Dry ice
- Engines, internal combustion
- Fish meal, stabilized
- Fish scrap, stabilized
- Krill Meal, PG III
- Refrigerating machine
- Vehicle, flammable gas powered
- Vehicle flammable liquid powered
- Wheelchair, electric
- Transport vehicles or freight containers containing lading that has been fumigated and displays the FUMIGANT mark, unless other hazmat are present in the cargo transport unit.
Contact me with any questions you may have about the transportation of hazardous materials by air, highway, vessel, or rail
International and Domestic
Daniels Training Services, Inc.