Do you want to provide HazMat Employee & RCRA Training for your customers?
…I can help.
What is Hosted Training?
Hosted Training is a service I offer where I provide training services (either HazMat Employee or Hazardous Waste Personnel) to your customers. You collecte a few from your customers and I collect a fee from you.
How Does Hosted Training Work?
You schedule, plan, and promote the event, you collect fees for attendance if you wish. I provide the training content as I would at one of my Training Seminars. You pay me one flat fee for my services and I benefit from more people seeing me and considering me for other training services.
How much does Hosted Training cost?
We will work out the cost between ourselves. As long as I make an acceptable amount of money for my time and effort (refer to my costs for Onsite Training to get an idea). I don’t mind if you make more money than me. After all, you’re hosting the training, I just provide the content.
What does Hosted Training include?
A variety of subjects related to the transportation of hazardous materials or the managment of hazardous waste are available.
Potential topics include:
- How to identify and train your DOT HazMat Employees.
- The requirements of the DOT and the EPA for the off-site shipment of hazardous waste.
- Federal & State requirements for the management of hazardous waste.
- Training requirements of the EPA for Hazardous Waste Personnel
- On-site management of Used Oil.
- Determination of hazardous waste generator status.
- The top violations cited by the US DOT and the US EPA and how to avoid them.
- On-site management of Universal Waste.
- How to conduct a complete hazardous waste determination.
…And many more, just let me know what you’re interested in.
However, I suspect the most marketable subject matter will be the full 4-hour Hazardous Waste Personnel (RCRA) training or the HazMat Employee training. See below for a outline of each training when presented as my Seminar Training.
- HazMat Employee Training Outline (Public Seminar)
- Hazardous Waste Personnel/RCRA Training Outline (Public Seminar)
How do I schedule Hosted Training?
Contact me through the normal channels. The more advance notice I have, the better.
Advantages to Hosted Training:
- You pay one flat fee.
- As the host of the event you are free to frame or present it in any way that you wish.
- You may use the event to promote other services or products you offer.
- Any promotion on my part is passive. Attendees are provided with business cards and an offer for further contact. No marketing on my part.
- You are able to provide a professional service to your clients/customers/members you lacked before.
- You and I are partners for the training event, not competitors.