I strive to make your training experience as pleasant and hassle-free as possible. Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any special requests or comments you may have.
Click on a question to see the answer below
1. What experience does Daniels Training Services have?: I am the Owner and Training Services Provider for Daniels Training Services. I have over twenty years of experience with the EPA hazardous waste and the DOT HazMat Employee regulations. As an employee of Laidlaw Environmental Services, I was subject to these regulations on a daily basis and received regular training as aHazMat Employee and Hazardous Waste Personnel. As an employee of Fehr-Graham and Associates, it was my responsibility to provide consulting and training services on a wide range of subjects to a variety of industrial facilities. Please click here for my resume.
2. What is the advantage to combining training (RCRA Personnel and DOT HazMat Employee) in one session?: Though separate regulatory requirements from distinct agencies, both share significant overlap in the requirements for on-site handling of hazardous materials/wastes and off-site shipments of same. In many cases, employees who require RCRA Personnel training also require DOT HazMat Employee training. Combining the training reduces time wasted in redundancies and facilitates in-depth understanding of how the regulations interrelate.
3. Should I take a web-based course?: Web-based training is usually less expensive and requires less travel than a public training event. However, I have found that the discussions and interaction between attendees and the trainer and even amongst trainees can be very valuable. I encourage questions and comments at all times during training events and make myself available during breaks and lunch for additional questions.
4. How can I get the most bang for my buck (i.e. the most product for my training dollar)?: Send your facility’s EHS training director and any other employees with management responsibilities that include hazardous waste and/or the shipment of hazardous materials to a one-day training session that provides them with tools and information they can take back to their facility to ensure regulatory compliance and to create a site-specific training program for employees and contractors.
5. What if I have several employees that I wish to have trained?: Daniels Training Services offers discounts for multiple attendees from the same facility. If you have four or more persons that require training, you may wish to consider an on-site training program specific to your facility. Contact us for more information.
6. What are my payment options?: You can pay on-line; mail us a check; provide credit card information by phone, fax, mail or e-mail; or issue a company PO and we will invoice you. The on-line registration option cannot be used if you intend to issue a company PO. In that case, the registration form must be printed and submitted. Please contact us if you have any difficulty in making payment arrangements.
7. Do I need to make my own hotel reservations? Are there discounts for attending?: All travel and lodging arrangements must be made by training attendees. Whenever possible we request discount rates for our customers. Please mention Daniels Training Service when registering. Please contact us if you have any difficulty in making lodging or travel arrangements and we will assist you to the best of our ability.
10. Do you provide lunch?:Lunch and snacks throughout the day are provided as part of your registration fee. Please contact us if you have any dietary restrictions.